Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One Year Later



Just about a year ago I was still on maternity leave, we were living in our old rented house on Newtown Road and Callie was just three months old. As the saying goes - what a difference a year makes!

 
In some ways I feel badly that I have neglected my writing, but there is nothing in the world I would trade for what I have EXPERIENCED in the past 12 months. Now that Callie is just about 15 months old I feel some of my old "self" coming back and then again I also in feel that there are new aspects of me that I am finally getting accustomed to. I know they say a baby changes everything but I had no idea just how true that is.

 
A year later, I am back to work full time (a topic to be tackled at a later time), we now own a home of our very own and Callie has evolved from a sweet helpless babe to a roving, gregarious toddler. I have no idea what the future holds, all I can say is I'm glad I'm up to writing and reflecting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment